Tuesday, January 24

Greetings Strangers!

Hey everyone, Diablo Guy here! Welcome to my blog where you can find any and all news relating to the Diablo Universe! Being the first post, I would like to tell you a little bit about myself.  I'm 26 years old and live in Ontario, Canada.  I've been playing video games since I was 5 and I've been deep in the Diablo universe since the release of Diablo 2.  I have been waiting for the release of Diablo 3 since about 2 days after the release of Diablo 2!  You'll be able to get a ton of info here on everything relating to Diablo 3, including but not limited to; system changes, beta testing, characters, gameplay, items and of course release date!  I'd love to hear any other suggestions if anyone would like to see any other topics up here, look forward to some more reading very shortly, and you can follow me on twitter at @TheDiabloGuy, look forward to some more reading very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment